Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cavs 2010


Everyone brace yourselves for the 2010 Cleveland Cavaliers. King James and the original Superman are gonna be taking over next year. No looking back for my boys. I am a Celtics fan at heart, but as I know many others are, I am ready to see Bron Bron's career take flight and establish himself as one of the greatest to ever do it. MJ and Kobe are holding it down right now, but once LeBron gets his finger jewelry, there will be no question that he is top 3 ever with those two. He finally officially assereted himself as top in the league with Kobe this year as he earned is first MVP award of many to come. I am no Kobe fan at all, but you can't deny that he is a great player. I am excited for the 2010 season to start up again, its going to be a dogfight in the East between the Cavs and the Celts if everyone stays healthy, and then another great Finals against the always competitive Lakers. Another great season on way for the NBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment